Saturday, February 28, 2009
Sidney's Birthday Party
We had a little family party for Sidney's 2nd birthday last weekend. Sidney understood what was going on this year and enjoyed all the Dora related party items. She really enjoyed opening her presents too! She was very gracious during the party. Thanks to all my family who celebrated with her!

My 17 year old sister Lisa went beyond the call of duty and made these awesome cupcakes! I can't imagine how much time she spent making them all. Aren't they adorable? She is quite skilled in the culinary department and enjoys making food and baked items all the time. She will make her husband very happy with the early development of these skills!

Dora always seems to be looking for treasure, so I put together a little treasure hunt for the cousins. They enjoyed getting to the treasure after going through half a dozen clues!
This was a family favorite. Grandma Campbell got a toy Dyson vaccuum for Sidney. Needless to say all the kids thought it was cool. Sidney would not shut it off until I hid it from her in the closet. It's a pretty neat toy. Now I want a Dyson!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Those cupcakes are amazingly cute and creative. And the cake looks great too!
Post a Comment