Saturday, February 28, 2009

Summer in February




Wow, today's weather was amazing! Greg and Dawson, our fair-skinned family members, both got small sunburns during baseball practice in the morning. We cruised down to the beach about mid-day for a lunch picnic to enjoy a little of the warm weather. The kids had a lot of fun. The water was still chilly though. I love California!

1 comment:

Marcy said...

What fun updates! Syd had the same Dora cake Leda had when she turned 2, I love it! And holy moly, your sisters cupcakes look SO amazing! I'm so glad you've had some fun times lately with your kiddos, such cute pictures.

OH! And something I stumbled on for bathtime fun is to buy those glow in the dark sticks (neon) from the $1 store and dim the lights for the kids to let them play with them in the bath. They are totally safe to put in the water. It's SO much fun! My kids were entertained for SO long with just one glow stick each! Plus, you can throw them in the freezer to re-use the next time!

You have such a beautiful family Jeanine, and your kids are so well behaved. We loved having them over this last week!