Tuesday, February 17, 2009

First trip to the Barber






Greg and I decided to send the boys to a barber for the first time just to see how their hair would turn out. Let's just say that I don't think they will ever be going back. Even my worst haircut on Dawson was better than what I saw when they came home. It's getting better though - their haircuts were about 3 weeks old when I took these pictures. (Everett gets really bad bed head because it's so short and he has thick hair.) They look like the freshest navy recruits if you ask me!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I have discovered that it's hard to find a good barber. After trying many places for Lucas, I've finally ended up taking him to the barber in Bellingham that I found when we first moved here. It's a 45 minute drive north, so I only take him when we are on our way north to visit family across the border. But, it's worth it. Every other place we've gone to seems to butcher his hair and I don't have the skills to do it myself.

When we lived in Aliso, James found a barber shop in Leisure World that he liked. But, he only liked the 1st chair barber.

Jill said...

Hmm...I cut my boys' hair, too, and have been thinking of taking them to the barber for the first time because I get tired of looking at my imperfect haircut jobs when I look at them! But yeah, I'm afraid they'll butcher their hair! It's hard for barbers to resist cutting it all off. My boys' hair has to stay a little longer, too, or it'll stick up!