Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sidney's new love


Sidney is turning two next week - time has gone so fast. She's already showing signs of terrible twos: saying no, crying when she doesn't get her way. Okay, I guess that's not so bad. She is a very sweet girl actually. She's been such a delight to have and makes me smile daily with the funny things she says and does. I feel lucky that she's not as moody as I've heard some girls can be.


Anyway, for her 2nd birthday I thought I'd theme it after her new best friend Dora. It's funny how little girls just love her! I'm just happy she's latched onto something different than the boys. I wasn't sure if the Hot Wheels legacy would die in our household. Thank goodness for little girls. Today while watching Diego she turns to me and says, "Mommy, I love Diego and Dora!" I had to laugh. At least Dora is a little sporty girl, and Diego is kind to animals. So much for princess stuff. I don't know if Sidney was ever destined to be a princess type, but I guess time will tell.

2 comments:

Pure Images said...

So cute! I can't believe she is w this week! Are you guys having a party for her?

Tracy said...

My girls love Dora too!