Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Turned 2 today

Well, the birthday girl is now asleep and she hardly knows that she turned two. She loved her little pink birthday cake and loved opening a few small presents. We are having a party for her on Saturday with more family. I still have not found the perfect gift for my 2 year old. Any suggestions are welcome. But I love my little sweetheart, Sidney. She has brought so much joy and laughter into our lives. I realize more and more what a blessing it is to have children. Happy Birthday my little princess!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh there are so many present possibilities! You could get her a cute little pink tricycle, or a dollhouse, or a baby doll and stroller, or princess dress-up clothes... the list goes on and on!

Alison B said...

happy birthday little sidney!!!

Roney Family said...

She is adorable!!!