Saturday, February 28, 2009
Bubbles, Bubbles and even more Bubbles
Greg and I have cut back on Date Nights because of the "Economy," so this Friday night instead of going out, we had a dinner picnic with the kids at the park. Afterward Greg asked me, "so what should we do for fun with the kids tonight?" Like an epiphany I said,"Let's give them all a bubble bath in our bathtub." The last time we gave them a bath in out tub was about a year ago, just after we moved into the house. In any case, it turned out to be a load of laughs for all the kids. It was so cute to see them all having fun TOGETHER. This is not an easy task knowing that our 2nd child enjoys putting a rift into fun activities that include all 3 children. Greg and I thoroughly enjoyed seeing our children giggle with glee. These are parenting moments worth remembering! I think I almost cried watching them. 
After Sidney and Everett got out, I turned on the jets at Dawson's request. That's when the bubbles went crazy! Everett had already gotten out because I promised him I wouldn't turn on the jets while he was in. When he saw all the bubbles and that Dawson wasn't getting sucked under by the jets, he had to get back in too! They had a blast! (And a note to all parents - girls should not be in bubble baths for more that about 5 minutes . . .UTI danger! That's a bladder infection.)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
We do the same thing with our big jetted tub. The kids love it. The bubbles really get crazy once you turn the jets on, eh?
Post a Comment