Sidney's personality is just getting funner all the time. She gets so excited when anyone new enters the room and wherever we go people have nicknamed her "Smiley". She really is a happy girl though she can also be very serious like her mother. She is finally smiling for the camera though. The other day we gave her some little bites of brownies and man was she grinning from ear to ear. I thought it was so funny so I took some pictures. If you look closely you can see the brownie stuck between her two bottom teeth. Yummy! Greg is a true chocolate lover, so it is no wonder his daughter is too.
By the way, the Campbell family also has something else to smile about. . . we sold our house and are moving February 1st! Hooray!!!!



7 comments:
YAAAY!!! You sold your house! That's great news! I am happy for you guys. Sidney is so adorable. With a dad like hers, its no wonder she likes chocolate so much. Too funny!
Congratulations! That's a fast escrow! Let's see some pictures of where you're moving to.
Jeanine!!! I just found your blog!! yaay!! now I can see lots of pictures of your kids and see what you guys are up to. how fun. Congrats on selling your house! where are you moving to??
Love,
Alison
Yay how exciting! Sidney is soooo cute!
She is such a doll. Congrats on your house?!?! Now let's talk about your new house. That is my post request for you..
Yeah -- Thanks for checking up on me! Way to go on the packing -- it's a bear, but it will be over soon! Later Gator!
I didn't have much time to talk to you at Abi's party but wanted to say congrats on the house and it was so nice to see you. Hopefully we can get a park day going soon if this weather keeps up.
Post a Comment