So, we have 3 days left to enjoy our old house before we surrender it to the new owners and we all have mixed feelings. We've lived in this house for over 5 years and have put so much work into it and have created so many memories here. We will be sad to leave it, but know we will make our new home, which I have now dubbed "our diamond in the rough," a great place for our family to continue to grow and have many more adventures. We have already started to attend our new ward, and feel very welcomed by the people in it. Greg is anxious to get a new calling and start serving the Lord in that way. I also am excited to see where I shall serve next as well. The kids are excited for the move although I'm sure they don't know what to expect and Everett is definitely still processing the whole thing in his 3 1/2 year old mind. Just today Everett expressed sadness that he will have to leave behind his scooter. I told him that he could bring it along when we move and he was elated! The kids have been seeing boxes around the house for a month now and I'm sure they will be glad when this move is over. We are especially excited to have a bigger backyard where the kids can almost get lost. We plan to plant a garden and get a trampoline as soon as possible. We hope the house is all in order by Christmas so we can have another big party by then. That's all for now. I'll be busy for the next few weeks, so I'll sign off from blogging for a while and catch back up with friends later!
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Moving this weekend
So, we have 3 days left to enjoy our old house before we surrender it to the new owners and we all have mixed feelings. We've lived in this house for over 5 years and have put so much work into it and have created so many memories here. We will be sad to leave it, but know we will make our new home, which I have now dubbed "our diamond in the rough," a great place for our family to continue to grow and have many more adventures. We have already started to attend our new ward, and feel very welcomed by the people in it. Greg is anxious to get a new calling and start serving the Lord in that way. I also am excited to see where I shall serve next as well. The kids are excited for the move although I'm sure they don't know what to expect and Everett is definitely still processing the whole thing in his 3 1/2 year old mind. Just today Everett expressed sadness that he will have to leave behind his scooter. I told him that he could bring it along when we move and he was elated! The kids have been seeing boxes around the house for a month now and I'm sure they will be glad when this move is over. We are especially excited to have a bigger backyard where the kids can almost get lost. We plan to plant a garden and get a trampoline as soon as possible. We hope the house is all in order by Christmas so we can have another big party by then. That's all for now. I'll be busy for the next few weeks, so I'll sign off from blogging for a while and catch back up with friends later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
GOod Luck with the move! I wish we could be there to help you out. The new house looks inviting from the outside.
Is Sydney Walking??? I cant believe how fast she has grown. She is so adorable. Good luck with the move. I know how hard it is. Please let us know if you need help. I know Reagan would be more then happy to help!
Sydney is SOOOOOo adorable! Ohmigoodness!
I am excited for your guys' move also. Let me know if you need any help!
Preston has been raving about the new house. We'd love to help out again if there is anything else you need because we know what a painful and long process moving is. P.S. Sydney is so stinkin cute...as are all the Campbell kiddies.
It's great to see your new place! Good luck with all of your new projects.
We miss not seeing your family each week!
It looks like SUCH a gorgeous house! And those pics of the kids are really beautiful. Can't wait to see more pics of the house as you move in and make it your own.
Let's get together when things settle down. I'm up for anything...please? lol
I am so excited for you guys. Carson has a little boy in his class named Everett. He STILL talks about "Daws" and wonders how he is doing.
Hope things are going well!! Always love to see your comments!!
Remember to let people help you!!
Love, Heather
Post a Comment