I just wanted to pay tribute to my beautiful youngest sister, Kelly today. It's her birthday today and I can't believe she's 14! I still remember her birth like it was yesterday and remember how sweet it was to take care of her during the night the first week of her life so Mom could catch up on some much needed rest. You've grown to be a beautiful young lady and I'm so proud of you! Happy Birthday!
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Happy Birthday Kelly!
I just wanted to pay tribute to my beautiful youngest sister, Kelly today. It's her birthday today and I can't believe she's 14! I still remember her birth like it was yesterday and remember how sweet it was to take care of her during the night the first week of her life so Mom could catch up on some much needed rest. You've grown to be a beautiful young lady and I'm so proud of you! Happy Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Your birthdays are close! She is really sweet little sister helping you out all of the time!
Post a Comment