Thursday, January 17, 2008

New House Needs Work




We are so excited to be moving and have gotten several requests to see pictures of the new house. We will definitely take some once we move in. But for now I'll just say that the house needs a little work. Judge for yourself from some of the initial pictures I took. Nonetheless, we are still soooo excited for the move. We plan to make this house our own (within a few years) and I especially am a seasoned home improvement expert. I can even install a toilet! Does anyone remember this house when we first moved in. Well, it looks a lot different now! So this one will soon become our little haven. And we look forward to having our first house warming party!

4 comments:

Brittany said...

I remember the house. You have done a GREAT job with it. It did take a few tried, but now its PERFECTED. I LOVE the kitchen. That's my favorite. I can't wait to see what you do with this new home. We can't wait to come see it either!

SeeCampbell said...

Oh yeah, remember my red kitchen? Okay that was trendy, but yuck! Greg wanted it to be orange though. I think red was the better choice. But nowadays you see a lot of orange!

Roney Family said...

How awesome. We are so excited for you. I am sure that you are busy moving and have so much to do. I know exactly how you are feeling. Hope that the move went smoothly. Wish we could have helped. Reagan was with the young men. I am loving the pictures and cant wait to see updates.

King Family said...

How exciting! I too can't wait to see the progress.