Okay, who votes for having Mother's Day like 4 times a year! Don't you think it's what stay at home Mom's need to recharge their engine and add a whole new meaning to the word tolerance. After this Mother's Day, I just felt so good. Couldn't get enough of my children. I think I might mention to Greg that we need to start a new tradition in our family of having Mother's Day a few more times each year. Greg doesn't enjoy breakfast like I do, so to have him bring me breakfast in bed is SUCH a TREAT! I just love it. And the kids were really nice all day. I am so lucky to have a wonderful husband and terrific kids!



2 comments:
Hooray for Mommies! So glad you ahd a great day.
Oh what a TASTY looking breakfast! Mine consister of low carb toast! Blah. Can't wait to have this baby. You are such a good mommy though Jeanine! You deserve all the best! I love you!!
Post a Comment