Today was the first day someone asked me if they saw a little "bump" on my stomach and of course I had to say, "yes". I guess I'm finally past the hiding stage of my pregnancy, at least to the point that people won't ask in case I'm just getting fat. The large clothes don't hide anything anymore. For anyone who cares to know the exact timing, I'm just over 23 weeks. And as usual, we don't know the gender despite already having our 20 week ultrasound. Once again at Greg's request. I'm a little more bitter about the secret this time around. Knowing this is my last pregnancy, I just think it wouldn't hurt to have things my way just this once. Sometimes I think I give Greg a little too much say in things. Anyone care to give me advice on that matter?
The baby is growing healthy from all tests done so far. Of course we are hoping for a little girl so Sidney will have a friend to play dolls with, but a healthy baby boy would be great too. I held a little 3 month old baby girl tonight and she was just so cute I can't help but to want another one.



4 comments:
Like I've said, let me know when I can drive you to the ultrasound place in Costa Mesa. I'm living vicariously through you this pregnancy, so I wanna see a girl up on the screen too! lol You've had it be a surprise 3 times at birth, you gotta live the experience of finding out in-utero what this little campbell is, THAT is exciting too!!
(either way, if you find out, if you don't...if it's a girl, if it's a boy...it's all so exciting, congrats!!) xo
Congratulations!!!! that is so exciting. I'll have to say, that you are quite lucky for noone to notice till you are 23 weeks!! That is amazing. Hope all is going well and I can't wait to find out what you are having. I have no idea how you can take that suspense. I think I'm too much of a control freak to let it be a surprise. :) Good luck!!!
So so exciting. Glad you and the babe are doing well so far. Can't wait to see what the surprise turns out to be.
Congratulations! Are you sure you can handle four kids? It's pretty crazy.... just kidding!
What's the due date? How are you feeling so far?
I think you should just find out the gender! Greg doesn't have to find out if he doesn't want to, but that doesn't mean you can't find out.
Post a Comment