Saturday, May 16, 2009

The next time you go to Disneyland. . .


take a minute to think about this. We finally got to go back on It's a Small World. It's been closed for so long. I was trying to see what was new or different. There was one new area I don't recall from before. The Native American zone, but the other cool thing was when we went into the last room with all the cultures together. I don't remember all the children being dressed in white. Granted there were pink lights cast on the figures, so it wasn't pure white, but I suddenly felt this spiritual similarity betwen this ride and the Temple. Odd comparison, I know, but honestly it made me think and I had to point out to my kids how all children from every race can be looked upon the same way and loved equally, differences put aside. Okay, so maybe this is of course what the whole point of the ride is, but for some reason I saw it from a spiritual perspective. Our Heavenly Father does loves all His children equally. I almost started to cry thinking about it.


Sidney's first time riding the Tea Cups. . . I love the little tune, it's so catchy.

2 comments:

Roney Family said...

I was just there today but didnt go on the ride, next time I go I will pay attention!

Tracy said...

I remember the Native Americans and the white clothes from the ride before. James detests that ride. It's hilarious to ride with him on it because he hates it so much! Maybe he's going to hell.