Sunday, June 1, 2008

Changing my hair













So in the last year Greg has encouraged me to start doing some different things with my hair, probably in a effort to help myself look more youthful. (Getting older bites!) So for those family and friends who haven't seen me lately, my hair got really light, and now it is cut in a long bob. I've decided I won't go back to light highlights again. I didn't recognize myself some days when I looked in the mirror, but I gotta say I love my shorter hair. This is the first time my entire life I've liked shorter hair on myself. Yeah!!!!! Thanks to my awesome hairdresser! Anyway, I may never have long hair again, much to Greg's dismay. Actually he says he likes it a lot, "it looks really pretty," he says. Hopefully he's not just feeding me a line. Greg's pretty good about that though. Very diplomatic!

No comments: