Thursday, December 20, 2007

Another birthday come and gone. . .


Just wanted to let everyone know that I don't feel as old as I look, or should that be I don't look as old as I feel. Okay, maybe the later is more true these days - at least I hope! Raising kids in your 3rd decade of life is definitely not as easy as it probably is in your 2nd decade, but I'm not complaining. I just wanted to tell any and all who read my blog that I'm proud to be 35 and have 3 beautiful young children under the age of 6! I was at the dentist the other day and I told the receptionist that I had 3 kids. She then asked me if Dawson was my youngest kid. Boy, did I feel old then! Here's to living a better 2nd half of my life with 35 years of wisdom under my belt!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Happy Birthday Jeanine!

Abi said...

Happy Birthday! We should go to dinner after the new year! That would be fun! At least people don't tell you that you look too young to have kids--I would rather look older than people thinking I was 18!

Mindy said...

I hear you! I was just wishing today when I was at the park with Karsten that could still survive on 4 hours of sleep and have as much energy as I did when I was in college. There might be something to teen pregnancy! Hahaha.