Sunday, October 28, 2007

Halloween preview




We had our ward Halloween party this last Friday and the turn out was fabulous. Greg's costume was awesome and even though he is probably about a foot taller than batman's original sidekick, he just looked so great in the costume. I think it was the cape, or maybe the pants that made him look like he was wearing speedo briefs. Been a long time since he strutted around in those - another story, another day. . . anyways, we're looking forward to Halloween night with the kids. Happy Halloween!

5 comments:

Roney Family said...

That halloween party was so much fun. I cant believe I didnt see you there. It's hard when I am running after four kids and trying to feed them and keep them doing what they are suppose to. I saw Greg. Nice Costumes. Everyone looks great!

Tracy said...

Hey Jeanine! I just realized tonight that you have a blog! I saw your comments on my blog, but I thought you had only created a blogger identity. Anyway, I figured it out and I'm so glad that you have one! It looks great and it's fun to see your kids. Your daughter is really cute! I think Greg's costume is hilarious! I wish we could've been there to see it in person!

Pure Images said...

Wow, that is hilarious! You soooo need to share the story about Greg and a speedo... well I dont know, maybe I dont want to hear! lol. Cute costumes though! What did you go as? I didnt see any pictures of you on there!

SeeCampbell said...

Too many kids, too little time for a costume. Greg wanted my to be catwoman, but the costume cost $250. Not worth it in my book. Would rather buy real clothes. When our kids get older I'll find more time to come up with a nifty costume. I actually wanted Greg and I to dress up as Adam and Eve, but just didn't get it together soon enough.

Brittany said...

Greg looks hilarious! That cracks me up! I had to enlarge the picture because at first glance I was a little terrified to see my brother in speedos! But thanksfully he was wearing leggings. lol....The kids look cute as always!