It's been two years, but we finally made it back to Disneyland with all three kids. They had a great time and surprisingly Sidney was such a trooper given the fact she had just a 25 minute nap until we left. I was so proud of her. Everett did all the scary rides including the Matterhorn and Space Mountain and he didn't show an ounce of fear. Dawson of course enjoyed all the rides and hands down the boys love the Autopia the best - go figure. Believe it or not we gave in and got annual passes, so Greg is now determined to go a lot! He even took them a week after our initial visit which was just two weeks ago. Thanks to the fires, he was smoked out of his office and he took advantage of the shorter work day. Now we need to try out California Adventure. We've never been there.



4 comments:
Looks like Fun. Sydney looks like she really likes the carousel. Glad you guys had a good time.
How fun! I want Disney passes so bad! I need to wait until Elijah is a little bigger though. And with Zac's job as busy as it is... we would only be able to go as a family on Sunday, and that obviously doesn't work... maybe next year. I will let you know if we get some though... we can take the kids when Greg and Zac are at work. =)
Talk about the courageous woman at Disneyland. That would be Patience Roney at the top of this comment page. I can't beleive the place you go with your kids. You are an amazing wonder to me. :)
See bravery must run in the family! Kasen went on Space Mtn too and loved it. I had to hold his head in place, but we went. Good for our little boys!!
Post a Comment