It is so much fun when your kids get old enough to do funner activities that we all enjoy! One of the tedious but fun activities my kids love is still making cut-out cookies and frosting them. I only like to do this a few times a year because frankly, it's exhausting!!!!! Even Sidney was enjoying being a part of the festivities. Mind you, I was a little behind and did these Halloween cookies the day after Halloween. But we loved them all just the same. I ate most of them too. My kids think I'm the cookie monster.
Friday, November 28, 2008
Making Cookies again!
It is so much fun when your kids get old enough to do funner activities that we all enjoy! One of the tedious but fun activities my kids love is still making cut-out cookies and frosting them. I only like to do this a few times a year because frankly, it's exhausting!!!!! Even Sidney was enjoying being a part of the festivities. Mind you, I was a little behind and did these Halloween cookies the day after Halloween. But we loved them all just the same. I ate most of them too. My kids think I'm the cookie monster.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I am totally with you on this one. Its exhausting, always makes a mess...I wish I had the tolerance to do it more often because it brings Kasen so MUCH joy!
You are one brave (and fun!) momma! I'm always impressed with all you do for/with your kids. I stay far far away from frosting! lol
your kids are so old! i can't believe how much they have changed! thanks so much for your fun christmas letter...i am so glad we keep in touch.
What fun! I cant believe how big Sydney is. That just went by so fast! She is adorable!
Post a Comment