Friday, November 28, 2008

Been a month since Halloween - oh well!

So, I've been so busy painting, yes, painting the inside of the house I haven't had time to post any pictures of the last month. You probably wonder, why does she paint when she can hire someone. The only reason. . . . because I can. I know, I'm crazy. So what else is new. Here are some pictures from Halloween.

Little Pocahontas

The Jedi Knights

3 comments:

Brittany said...

They all look so cute! Kasen was excited to see the picture with the lightsabers in it! He felt an instant bond considering he was Anakin! Sid looks darling as always!

Marcy said...

Oh my gosh, those costumes turned out SO good Jeanine! WOW! I'm in love with Syds and all the fringe! Great job my friend! Way cute kids IN the costumes too, of course!

Tracy said...

I've been checking your site all month looking for something new! Sunny was Pocahontas 2 years ago, of course she was a blond Pocahontas. Sydney looks much more authentic! It's very cute and the boys look great too! Fun that they could be matching.