The excitement, the anticipation. . .
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Sidney's Birthday. . .yet another Disneyland post
We've waited a while to get back to Disneyland as a family. So we decided Sidney's birthday was a great time to do it. She was so thrilled to make this trip. She even had to wait an extra week after her birthday because a few of us including Sidney were sick that week. We had a great time with the kids. Divide and conquer worked well. And Cambria was such a good baby!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
So cute! Sidney is adorable, I love that excited face,lol--darling!
It must be Disneyland season. All the kids friends are going or have just returned, so they have been hearing all their friends stories and have decided it's time for us to go again. We'll see if I can persuade James, he really isn't a fan of the place, but I know the kids would have a ball.
Oh my goodness, you look like you guys had so much fun and got a lot done! Happy Birthday to adorable Sidney!
Yes, definite resemblance between Cambria and Greg!
Post a Comment