Sunday, October 11, 2009

Time flies

This last month went quickly, with Everett starting soccer, various house guests, and the UCLA football season. I'm still trying to figure out the value of the first and last I just mentioned. Let's just say Everett's interest in soccer ended after his first game a few weeks back. I'm sure he shares the same mindset of his mother when she played at a very young age (what the heck is all this running back and forth for?!) Oh well! As for UCLA football. . .well, I think it helps my husband keep his sanity, so that's worthwhile.


Here are my precious girls hanging out with Daddy.

Cambria's first time at the beach. Wow, this was a beautiful evening.
I miss going to the beach so much sometimes. We take it for granted living here, don't we?


Cambria at 5 weeks. She's changing so fast.
Finally getting some fat in her cheeks!
We are surviving here in the Campbell household, but just barely it seems. Though I feel so blessed, that doesn't mean I don't feel like crying at the end of some days. I think the exhaustion from sleep deprivation gets the best of me, but I know it is for a short time and that keeps me going. I love my children. They've all held up very well with the arrival of Cambria - much to my husbands credit. He fills in for the mothering duties that I can't keep up with. He is a wonderful father and husband. Thanks goodness for UCLA football.



4 comments:

Andrea said...

We miss hanging out with you guys! Glad to see that you are all well though. Cambria is growing so fast! You have such cute kids.

Alicia said...

DArling girl! Hang in there Jeanine...this too shall pass. Lots of love.

Tracy said...

Colette just started sleeping through the night two weeks ago. I'm so happy because I don't think I could've taken much more sleep deprivation. She's five months old now.

Mikilani said...

Cambria is such a cutie pie! I totally relate with the soccer thing. Kyle was ready to move on after two weeks into his first season. Problem was, we were the coaches!!! ;) It gets better, Kyle's rather enjoying his second year playing. And as you know, the sleep-deprivation gets better too. Keep up the good work. If you ever need a listening ear, give me a call! :)