Saturday, August 29, 2009

Our baby has arrived and...




It's A GIRL!


Cambria Raquel Campbell



7 lbs. 11 oz. 20 3/4 inches




Cambria Raquel Campbell was born early Friday morning August 28th at 1:30 a.m. Mom and baby are home and doing very well.


The hospital food and bed were not as good as I remembered, so I opted to come home a day early. Especially when my Mom so generously offered to take the kids a couple of days. Thanks Mom!!! And thanks to Kelly and Ron as well!!!



Less than 48 hours old

Cambria is already demanding lots of holding time from Mom since arriving home this afternoon.

She lays in my lap even while I type this. We feel so blessed to have her little spirit in our home!

9 comments:

King Family said...

hooray! i am so excited for you guys...i have been meaning to email and see how everything is going. cambria (love the name) is so precious and beautiful and you look amazing! can you believe it-we are both mothers of 4! let's please get together soon...xoxo ang.

Marcy said...

YAY!!! I'm so thrilled for you! I called you Friday morning and figured you were at the hospital. I'm so glad :)

She's just gorgeous (looks like Sydney!) and you look terrific too Jeanine. Way to go!

Roney Family said...

I am so happy for you! Sydney has a sister!!

Jennifer said...

So cute! Congrats again!

Alison B said...

Yay!!! Congratulations!! Glad it all went well and you are home now. She's beautiful!

Alicia said...

Hooray! She's gorgeous and so is her name! Can't wait to meet her.

Tracy said...

Aren't you glad it's all over?!! I love it when the baby finally arrives and I no longer have to be pregnant! I'll take those sleepless nights with my beautiful baby any day over being pregnant. Can you tell how much I hate being pregnant? Your new little girl is a cutie! I hope she's a good baby for you. You deserve a good sleeper. I like the name. It makes me think of the Cooks. They've got a girl named Cambria too.

Brittany said...

Oh wow. She is so beautiful. I wish I was there to hold her! Im so happy for you. Im really happy for Sid! lol...I will call you in a week or so after things calm down for you a bit!! Love you lots and congrats again! Can't wait to see more pics!

Mikilani said...

Congratulations, Jeanine! (Greg too.) Two boys and two girls. It looks like Cambria has brought balance to the force in the Campbell home. ;) We're really happy for you all. Keep posting those pictures!