Wednesday, October 1, 2008

No broken bones please

We finally got our new play structure. It's a little bigger than our last, so I'm ultra paranoid about broken bones in our near future. Sidney already climbs up the ladder as well as the boys and she even does the tire swing. The boys have enjoyed it every day and even today when we didn't get out because of the sweltering heat Dawson was whining about it. This has always been a hit in our family. So glad Greg got this for me for our 9th anniversary. So, who wants to come over and play?


This is what happens about 70% of the time when I ask my boys to smile. Thanks guys!

Ms. Photogenic today


Conquering his fear of heights

Okay it's blurry, but if you look closely they're all SMILING!



4 comments:

Alison B said...

oh, i totally wish I could come over to play. it looks so much fun. that is my dream. Unfortunately, we don't have the right yard for it AT ALL!! Someday....

Jen said...

Oh how fun!! Don't worry about broken bones, kids heal fast.

Marcy said...

Nevermind the kids, I wanna come over and play ;)

I'm not showing Spencer this post. He already wants to move into your house anyway because of the yard...now when he knows there's this back there, it'll be ALL over! lol

Brittany said...

We want to come play! PLease please!