Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt Dream Come True






What's This For?


The Gang on the Tramp


Since we bought our new house I have dreamed of having an Easter Egg Hunt with all the kiddies we know. I love seeing kids have fun. I think we'll make it a yearly tradition. It's easier than doing the yearly Christmas party that we had initiated a few years back but dropped. Anyway, here are a few pictures. Thanks to all my friends for making my dream come true. I miss you all so much since our move!!!!

Preparation for the Hunt
Sidney helping too...


A little Easter Craft


Sydney and Sidney

Even the newborns were so cute!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Thank you so much for all your hard work! It was a lot of fun seeing all the kids play and being able to visit with you and the other cute moms that I miss. So no more Christmas parties? :( Well, we should plan a potluck and game night sometime this summer. I'm still bitter my team lost to James Burnham's team at "Win-Lose-or-Draw"! :)
Thanks again for such a great egg hunt!!!

Marcy said...

Ahh, I knew I'd be missing out on something fun, but now seeing all the pictures makes it worse. THANKS A LOT ;) I'm so glad you all had a great time. I seriously can't believe your yard. Is that for real??

Oh, and unless you know the first commentor (fenrisar) then I wouldn't click on that link. Sara Decker had something similar happen and it was a virus. Just an FYI!

Aimee said...

Jeanine, we had SO much fun! Thanks for hosting such an awesome Easter egg hunt. What a fun group too. We all seriously need to get together for a playgroup... in your backyard of course! What a beautiful house and great yard, I would spend all my time there. Love ya!