Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Let's try this. . .
My writing skills have gotten worse over the years, but I'd love to write a few things here to keep anyone interested updated with our lives. Don't know how often I will get to update this, but I'll try my best. So here goes my first attempt at blogging. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
You have a blog, this is awesome. I am so happy. I feel like lately it's the only way I know what is going on with the world.
Yay Jeanine! I am excited you guys have a blog now. That is such a great picture of you guys!!
I am so happy you started a blog. Made my day. When are you coming out for the game? You are welcome to stay with us, we would love it. Lets get together when you come out.
Post a Comment